- Now supports more image formats. Can now save and load images in .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tif formats.
- You can now choose how the area to be captured is highlighted. Choose between Dotted Outline, Dashed Outline, and Reverse Video.
- Can select the resolution and/or compression level for each image format. This allows you to adjust for smaller file sizes or for higher image resolution.
- An additional hotkey now triggers an Automatic capture. You can define what to capture and where to save the image after the capture. This reduces the number of steps needed to save images.
- You can define Automatic Repeating captures to repeatedly capture the same area. Useful to see what is happening on a computer over time.
- The print options have been enhanced to allow you to choose the print scale. The program automatically sets the print scale for an image so the printed image is the same size as it appeared on screen.
- Emailing an image is now easier with more choices: A more extensive address book, carbon copy (CC) and blind carbon copy (BCC) fields, SMTP Authentication, and an option to keep a log of sent emails.
- Use either the built-in email client or your default MAPI compatible email client (Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Notes, etc.)
- The user interface has been updated and improved.
- You can now view multiple images at the same time, like post-it notes for your computer screen.
- Delay the capture so that you can capture drop down menus or other images that may disappear when you move the mouse or when another window gets focus.